Cross Valley Health & Medicine providers are able to provide culturally-sensitive care for our lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer/questioning (LGBTQ) communities. We take pride in supporting the LGBTQ communities in the Hudson Valley and offer the following services:
- Primary care for both yourself and the whole family
- Behavioral health services
- STD/STI screening and care management
- Vaccinations for general preventative diseases
- Substance abuse treatment (through using Buprenorphine)
- Weight loss management
For more information about our LGBTQ Health Program, please contact our office to schedule an appointment at 845-561-7075.