Cross Valley Health & Medicine Medical Services 2021-2022
- A primary care practice is the first point of contact for any medical needs. A patient can visit their own personal physician and get prompt, quality service that's tailored to them with a team who knows all about what you need to be done right now. This program is covered by most insurances.
- Mental health services are available to individuals suffering from mental illness, addiction, or both. This private office offers an assessment of the patient's needs and then provides treatment in order for them to feel better again. This program is covered by some insurances.
- A medical marijuana certification, otherwise referred to as the MMJ card, provides you with legal access and authorizes the purchase of cannabis for medicinal purposes within New York State. This program is not typically covered by insurance.
- Medication-assisted treatment is a great way for people who have been struggling with opioid addiction, to get the support they need and be successful. It can help some individuals sustain recovery from this difficult disease that has blown into many communities across America. This program is covered by some insurances.
- Weight loss management is the process of adopting long-term lifestyle modification to maintain healthy body weight on the basis of an individual's age, sex, and height. It can include eating only healthy foods in combination with increased physical activity levels for optimum wellness. This program is covered by some insurances.
- If you have had sexual contact with a person and notice any signs of an STD, talk to your doctor. We offer the following tests: Chlamydia, HIV, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis B & C, Herpes and Syphilis. Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Education is available too. Most insurances will cover testing services.
Practitioner Affiliations 2021-2022
Dr. Saladino and Christian Plaza, FNP are affiliated with the following facilities:
Services are available in Spanish and Italian -
Se habla Español. Si parla Italiano.