Cross Valley Health & Medicine Medical Services 2022-2023
- A primary care practice is the first point of contact for any medical needs. When you are feeling sick or need an annual physical, the primary care program is the best fit for you. This program is covered by most health insurance plans.
- Mental health services are available to individuals suffering from mental illness, addiction, or both. Cross Valley Health & Medicine offers a full assessment of the patient's needs using the evidence-based approach. This program is covered by some health insurance plans.
- A medical marijuana certification, otherwise referred to as the marijuana card, provides you with legal access and authorizes the purchase of cannabis for medicinal purposes within New York State. This program is not typically covered by insurance.
- Medication-assisted treatment is a great way for people who have been struggling with opioid addiction, to get the support they need and be successful. It can help some individuals sustain recovery from this difficult disease that has blown into many communities across America. This program is covered by some insurances.
- Weight loss management is the process of adopting long-term lifestyle modifications to maintain a healthy body weight on the basis of an individual's age, sex, and height. It can include eating only healthy foods in combination with increased physical activity levels for optimum wellness. This program is covered by some insurances.
- If you have had sexual contact with a person and notice any signs of an STD, talk to your doctor. We offer the following tests: Chlamydia, HIV, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis B & C, Herpes and Syphilis. Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Education is available too. Most insurances will cover testing services.
Practitioner Affiliations 2022-2023
Dr. Saladino and Christian Plaza, FNP are affiliated with the following facilities:
Services are available in Spanish and Italian -
Se Habla Español. Si Parla Italiano.