Insurance & Billing
For those not using insurance, our rates begin at $99.00 before any other medical services are performed.
For those using insurance, please consult your insurance carrier for further pricing information to what medical services are/are not covered.
Apart of our medical marijuana certification program is the collection of medical records. We offer two different fees depending on if you are unable to gather your own medical records.
$75.00 for initial consultation appointment WITHOUT us obtaining your medical records for you
$99.00 for initial consultations AND we can obtain your medical records for you
$145.00 for initial certifications
$145.00 for recertifications (can be a new or existing patient)
We understand that medical costs can be very expensive and at times you may be unable to make a payment. If you are unable to make a payment, please discuss setting up a payment plan with our office. Payments must be made in full before your next visit (either in-person or virtual) and for medical marijuana certifications.
We extend our sincerest apologies for any care concerns you may have experienced with us.
In order for us to continue to providing excellent care, we are always seeking patient feedback. Please contact our office by calling 845-561-7075 or by emailing email@example.com. We will be more than happy to assist you with your concerns.
- AARP Medicare Supplement (secondary insurance)
- Affinity Medicaid (no Enriched Health (HARP) and no new suboxone patients – any other plans call and confirm with the insurance
- HIP – Emblem (Montefiore)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield – Do not accept MediBlue Select
- Empire Plan (United Healthcare)
- Fidelis Care
- Humana (Aetna)
- 1199 (Indecs)
- Medicaid (Computer Science) – Except no new suboxone patients
- Medicare & Railroad Medicare
- Multiplan (PHCS/POMCO/GEHA)
- MVP Commerical
- MVP Essential Plans – Do not accept Essential Plan 4
- Oxford (No Liberty Plan)
- United Healthcare – Do not accept Community Plan (Medicaid plan) and Regional PPO
Cross Valley Health & Medicine is able to accept cash, major credit cards and checks for any outstanding medical bills you may have from us. You can pay in-person, over the phone, or clicking here to pay your bill online.
If you have any billing related questions, please call our office at 845-561-7075.