What if I’m advised to go to the hospital and I live far away from Newburgh?

If you are currently experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911.

You may go to any hospital of your choosing. We are able to communicate with any hospital within the United States so long as you give them written permission to speak with our office staff so we can request your medical records.


Category: General Questions